Sunday, October 5, 2008

2 Weeks til Walk Day!

Hello!

What a busy week we've had! Tuesday was the very successful event at O'Naturals! Thanks to everyone who could make it out to support Paige and our team!

I continue to find it amazing the amount of love everyone shows when I explain what I, and all of us on the team are doing to support Paige, and help raise awareness about breast cancer!

Last night some of my family got together at a make your own pizza party, and we raised about $150. there! I even taught my 6 year old cousin, Tristan to say "If you're over 40, get a mammogram!" He thought that was very funny. And of course has no idea what a mammogram is, but will tell you it's a "Mamma, and a Gram!" I will post pictures from the pizza party as soon as I get them!

I'm surprised how quickly time is going by, and I don't have anything else planned at this time to raise any more money. But of course you are welcome to continue giving at our team page, http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY09NewEngland?team_id=321352&pg=team&fr_id=11714

Don't forget to wear your pink proudly this month! And it's not too late to join the walk!!! Contact me for more info, or contact your local American Cancer Society office. www.cancer.org

Thanks again to all of you- without your support none of this would be possible!

No comments: