Sunday, October 19, 2008

The walk is now behind us!

And I think I'm a bit sad about it! It was such an amazing day! I am so proud of all of my team who raised over $6,000, who walked today thru the streets of Portland, and who support the cause! Thank you to all of you! I will have a final total of what we raised to the penny very soon!

Paige walked the entire 3 miles, and Patty, my friend who is an ovarian cancer survivor, completed this entire 3 miles!! Kudos to you two women! You both inspire me and make me want to be a better person! I appreciate your friendship.

Being a part of something so large, and something that is for such an amazing cause took my breath away today! I think there were about 3,000 walkers today! Amazing!

Thank you to Bailee and Ethan, who drove all the way from Burlington, Vermont to walk with Paige, and to Paige's parents who were able to come and support her!

I will be in touch with all of you soon to tell you how much you helped raise! Take a look at the new pictures! Thanks again for all your determination!

No comments: